Southampton Solent University and Voice FM Radio are sponsoring a new festival for the city on Saturday 14th May 2016, and we’d love you to get involved!
The event will be held on the bandstand in Palmerston Park in the heart of Southampton, and Solent Music has negotiated a range of work experience opportunities in the following areas:
- Project management assistants
- Artist liaison and backstage management
- Technical support (live sound and staging)
- Site and trader management
- Artist and repertoire team
- Photography and filming
- Journalism and social media
- Music performance
This is a brilliant opportunity to be instrumental in creating and managing a real-world outdoor music festival, and to work alongside event professionals.
To get involved and learn more about the event and the roles available, please come to the open meeting next week with the owner of the event:
Open meeting: Tuesday 15th March 11.30 in SM213
You can also join the facebook group here